Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen yogurt bark is an easy, delicious and nutritious snack, side or dessert! It also works wonders for babes that are teething!
We had yogurt bark with our breakfast this morning. I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but Lillian LOVE LOVE LOVES yogurt. As soon as I placed her plate in front of her, I knew she would make a dash for the bark. She held a piece in each hand and went to town. She started whining halfway through breakfast (probably because she had brain freeze & extremely cold hands HAHA), but she refused to let me pry the bark from her little fingers.
Frozen yogurt bark is always a success in our house! Did I mention its easy to make?
- line a baking dish or baking tray with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- spread a layer of plain full fat yogurt on the paper (approx 1/4 inch thick)
- sprinkle the yogurt with whatever fruit your heart desires!
- place in the freezer for a few hours, or overnight & break bark into pieces once it is frozen!
- Today we had raspberry bark- I defrosted a few frozen raspberries, mashed them & mixed them in with the yogurt (to turn it red in colour). I then sprinkled the yogurt with whole raspberries. In the past we have used banana, kiwi, blueberries & blackberries